PSDGLIST Archives

June 2018

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Luis F Gouveia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 04:16:03 +0100
Thanks for keeping the list alive!
Best regards
Luis

Luis F. Gouveia,
* PhD, Assistant Professor**iMed.ULisboa - Research Institute for Medicines*
Fac. Pharmacy Univ. Lisbon, Av. Prof. Gama Pinto, 1649-001 Lisboa – Portugal
Office: Block F, 225-A; p: +351 217946400 ext 14673, fax: +351 217946470
IM: luisfgouveia (skype)
www.ff.ul.pt    www.imed.ul.pt
Researchgate: www.researchgate.net/profile/Luis_Gouveia2
Scholar google: http://scholar.google.pt/citations?user=LafCj6wAAAAJ
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luis-f-gouveia-6b87a98
ORCID ID:       orcid.org/0000-0001-5611-0047
ResearcherID:   J-7208-2012

On 22 May 2018 at 14:37, Rosanne Carey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yes, Please continue!
>
> Freundliche Grüße / Best regards,
>
> Rosanne Carey
> Quality Control Stability, Standards, and Controls (QCSSC)
> ////////////////////
>
> Bayer U.S. LLC
> Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals
> Stability, Standards & Controls
> 800 Dwight Way
> B86, ESE 370-3320J
> Berkeley CA  94701
> United States
> Tel:    +1 510 597-8644
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]
> Web:    http://www.bayer.us

   Provides iStability; - Web browser based software for stability management,