PSDGLIST Archives

January 2017

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:36:37 +0600
I agree with Tony. Test for specified microorganism of Purified water is
worthless. Because you should ensure that feed water is absolutely free
from specified microorganism.

Md. Mainul Hoque
Manager, Microbiology
Jayson Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Dhaka
Bangladesh.
www.jaysonbd.com
<https://bd.linkedin.com/in/mainul-hoque-0095186>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mainul-hoque-0095186

Avista Pharma Solutions - http://www.avistapharma.com/
   Comprehensive testing and CMC services organization
   Analytical and Microbiology support to early stage API and drug product development and manufacturing.

Cincinnati Sub-Zero - http://www.cszindustrial.com/
    Provides a large selection of environmental chambers from benchtop, reach in to walk-in
    rooms along with chambers for freeze/thaw, temperature cycling applications.