PSDGLIST Archives

April 2013

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Forenzo, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:53:33 +0000
Bar codes are easily implemented especially in a LabWare environment- we have a very smooth running stability sample inventory system designed around LabWare and barcodes

RF chips are an interesting alternative and may bring much more automation to the process, but have not heard of anyone using them for stability samples

Patrick Forenzo
Senior Fellow / Stability Expert
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
One Health Plaza