PSDGLIST Archives

July 2010

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:07:22 +0000
Does anyone know the requirements for repackagers doing validation lots?  There is data for the sample but not the sample with the new packging.  Is one lot enough?
thanks

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation