PMFLIST Archives

April 2000

From:
"Parker, MaryAnn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:48:12 -0500
Dear Members,

What makes a controlled enviroment a cleanroom?  I've always heard that
cleanrooms are more expensive to maintain and they require certification.
But, I can't find anything to support this.  What kind of certification is
required and why would it be more costly to maintain (other than paying for
someone to say it's a cleanroom)?  Any information would be appreciated.

MaryAnn Parker