PMFLIST Archives

April 2000

From:
Michael Villa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:07:58 -0400
In my experience, there is no real difference between the two, but whatever
you do.....don't mix the two. We've had technicians sit for hours
separating the two types after discovering that they had gotten mixed
together. Our results showed a difference in zone size between the two,
and when they are mixed, the results are down right ugly.

Mike Villa
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.