PMFLIST Archives

April 2000

From:
Tina Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:55:56 -0400
Tim,

For Streptococcus oralis, incubation of your slants at 35-37C in 3-5% carbon
dioxide may stimulate growth.  If you don't have a CO2 incubator, you could try
the BBL GasPak CO2 jar with CO2 system envelopes.  I hope this helps.

Tina Kramer
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

[log in to unmask] on 04/10/2000 06:41:21 AM

Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Mail List