PMFLIST Archives

April 2000

From:
Anthony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:26:16 -0400
Karen,

What preventative maintenance program do you employ?
Do you have a policy of replacing HEPA filters at regular intervals/
Tony Cundell
Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals

>>> "Lynch, Karen" <[log in to unmask]> 04/25 7:21 AM >>>
MaryAnn,

We use ENV Services Inc. for our re-certification testing of our HEPA
filtered biological safety cabinets.  Their phone number is 1-800-345-6094.
I'm not sure if they have locations in Texas or not, but it's worth a phone
call to find out.  I have been very satisfied with their service and
reports.

Karen Lynch
Warner Lambert, Parke-Davis R&D