PMFLIST Archives

April 2000

Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:29:36 EDT
Michael,

In my experience, I recall Pyronema showing up in cotton that was imported
from China and used for medical device applications in the USA.  It forced
segments of the medical device industry to redo their EtO cycles because it
withstood their supposedly validated sterilization process.  Did you import
the material that is serving as the substrate for this nasty thing?

Richard Prince