PMFLIST Archives

February 2002

From:
"Bhusari, Praful" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:17:15 -0800
I am trying to use Enterococcus faecalis as a challenge organism.  I prepare
the inoculum as per the USP <51> by washing the growth in saline TS, the
inoculum preparation part seems to be going well.  The problem I am having
is of slow growth and very small colonies on TSA membrane filtration plates.
I would appreciate any insights/suggestions.

Thanks,

Praful Bhusari

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, enclosures and
attachments.