PMFLIST Archives

February 2002

From:
Dale Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:19:31 -0800
Patricia,
My experience is from several years ago, but here
goes.
1. Yes at one lab, No at another
2. Yes
3. Street clothing at one lab, scrubs at another
4. No, but there was an airlock room
5. Entered the workspace multiple times
6. No, unless the item or test materials were unusual
and required assistance

With all the questions answered, I will now pose a
couple of others to you.
What are you testing?  What is your required turn
around time for samples?  Have you considered
switching to an isolator system?  If the items you are
testing are suited to using an isolator, you may find
it less expensive to set up than new suites and less
expensive to operate (not always true, but sometimes).
Hope this helps,
Dale Kelley
--- Patricia Parish <[log in to unmask]>