PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:22:29 -0600
Wow - thanks for all the replies!

I have gotten some more information -

The fill volumes of the units were within spec from the beginning of the run
to the end
The bottles were oxygen permeable, and filled using nozzles in a highly
controlled environment so the media should have been oxygenated, but this
can be confirmed.

The originator is on the list and is following the discussion - just a bit
shy on this one.

Thanks again.

Scott