PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
sean casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:12:19 -0000
Hello all,
We are involved in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing. I would be
interested in your feedback regarding the training procedure for new
primary aseptic operators.  We have been advised by an external
consultant that new primary aseptic operators must participate in a
minimum of 3 consecutive sucessful media fills per line prior to being
allowed to independently perform critical aseptic line set up and
interventions.

Is this current practice?

I would be grateful for your feedback

Anne Casey