PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Laura Valdes-Mora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:36:34 EST
In a message dated 11/25/03 6:33:09 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> With the semi-harmonization of the sterility test, what would people now
> recommend as a strategy to follow if you need to be compliant in all three
> regions
> and are testing, for example, an antibiotic?

Lewis:

Just pick one and go.  The USP gives the most information on antibiotics.
The Sterility chapters on the 3 pharmacopeias are considered interchangeable.

Regards,

Laura Valdes-Mora, MS
Technical Services Director
Elite MicroSource Corporation
3166 Wood Valley Road
Panama City, FL 32405
Phone: 850-763-5453
Fax: 850-913-9735
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
" Elite MicroSource is a training center for pharmaceutical microbiology
providing seminars, video conferences, books, audits and Pharmaceutical
Encounters."  Visit us at WWW.ELITEMICROSOURCE.COM

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/
MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com/