PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
"Person, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:21:50 -0600
I am currently writing procedures for validation and operation of the VITEK
32 System.  Recently, bioMérieux release an updated software version to
address CFR 21, Part 11 requirements.  I am curious to know if other
companies are utilizing this new feature.
I am also wondering if anyone is using the Data Trac to do trending analysis
or if results are deleted after the final identification has been made and
printed.  If data is saved in the database, what is considered the raw data
and how it is being handled.

Jane Person
Senior Microbiologist
Solvay Pharmaceutical, Inc.
(218) 634-3552
Fax (218) 634-3625

This e-mail is confidential.
If you are not the addressee or an authorized recipient of this message,
any distribution, copying, publication or use of this information for any
purpose is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then delete this message.

Ce message est confidentiel.
Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire désigné de ce message ou une personne
autorisée à l'utiliser, toute distribution, copie, publication ou usage à
quelques fins que ce soit des informations contenues dans ce message sont
interdits.
Merci d'informer immédiatement l'expéditeur par messagerie électronique et
d'ensuite détruire ce message.

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/