PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 12:14:07 +0000
Bill,

The following references contain some information:

Akers, J. (1997): 'Environmental Monitoring and Control: Proposed
Standards, Current Practices and Future Directions', Journal of
Pharmaceutical Technology, Vol. 51, No. 1, January-February 1997
Hyde, W. (1998): 'Origin of Bacteria in the Clean Room and their
Growth Requirements', Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology,
Vol. 52, No.4
Emod, J. L. (2003): 'Procedure and Area Specific Validation of
Disinfectants', paper to PDA Aseptic Processing Convention, Prague

Tim Sandle, BPL

Bill Whyte <[log in to unmask]>@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on 02/12/2003
13:11:42

Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List

Sent by: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List