PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Phil Geis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:16:24 -0500
I suggest you find a lab qualified for fungal identification - this is almost as
much an art as a science.

From: Boschi Francesco <[log in to unmask]> on 12/12/2003 09:50 AM GMT

               Boschi Francesco           To:   [log in to unmask]
 <[log in to unmask]>           Cc:    (bcc: Phil Geis-PA/PGI)
                                  Subject:      [PMFLIST] Molds identification

            12/12/2003 04:50 AM
          Please respond to The
    Pharmaceutical Microbiology
               Forum Email List

Dear list,
          my name is Francesco Boschi and I am Micro lab Manager in an
injectables manifacturing Plant in Italy.

I would like to receive suggestions about books which could be helpful in
molds "identification" (i.e. by pictures and morphological description).

Any other suggestion about how to improve our ID skills about such organisms
would be very helpful.

Regards,
Francesco Boschi
QC Microbiology Manager
Patheon Italia Spa
via Stucchi, 110
I - 20052 Monza (MI)
Ph: 0039-039-2047271
Fax: 0039-039-2047338
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended
of the original message. E-mail attachments may contain viruses which could
damage your computer. While we have taken precautions to minimise this risk,
we cannot accept liability for such damage and you should carry out your own
virus checks before opening an attachment. Thank you for your cooperation.

their support of this service.
AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/