PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:18:12 -0500
Hello Boschi,

We use:

Identifying Filamentous Fungi, Authors Guy St-Germain, Richard Summerbell.
ISBN  0-89863-177-7    Star Publishing Co.  Ordered from Hardy Diagnostics
800-266-2222
and
Medically Important Fungi, A Guide to Identification Author Davise Larone
ISBN 0-444-01118-8  Elsevier Science Publishing Co.

The macro/micro morphologies, pictures, pathogenicities, etc. are very
helpful.

Hope this helps.

Aretha Wilson

"Boschi Francesco" <[log in to unmask]>@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on
12/12/2003 04:50:47 AM

Please respond to "The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List"

Sent by:    "The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List"