PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Paula Cannella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:24:41 -0500
I have some Dickson KTx recorders and am having trouble with them. I use
to use another type of Dickson recorder in the past (no display - in box
w/ RTD probe) which was much better. We do not use data loggers so we
don't have to worry about software validation (Part 11 compliance) and
we can see the real time data if something was out and not have to wait
until the data is downloaded. We are currently using all recorders and
are looking to switch to an automated system such as the Rees or Kaye
systems. One of our needs is an audible alarm at the time an environment
goes out. The KTx's do that but have had accuracy issues..... I hope
this helps.

Paula Cannella
Pharmaceutical Associates, LLC
Microbiology Department