PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Gayle Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:04:36 -0500
I agree with another member that they may have no oxygen in the early
vials after heating and that somehow they need to account for this in the
process.

Gayle Shaw
QE Validation Microbiologist
Cryolife, Inc

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail message may contain information that is
privileged and/or confidential.   If you are not the addressee or an
authorized recipient of this message, any distribution, copying,
publication, or use of this information for any purpose is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then delete this
message.

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/