PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
William Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:28:30 -0500
I want to comment on top of Rick's discussion about using TSA for water
testing....TSA is too nutritious for water bugs surviving in a dilute
nutrient environment i.e. DI water), at most , one would use Plate Count
Agar (PCA) /Standard Methods Agar (SMA) for a total plate count if not
using something like R2A.
Bill Holmes
Global Microbiology
732-878-7935

Richard Jakober <[log in to unmask]>@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on 12/18/2003
11:27:06 AM

Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List

Sent by:    The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List