PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Hope Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:24:41 -0500
Thanks for the "heads up" Gayle!  I work at the Sanford vaccines site.

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/05/03 09:27AM >>>
Hope,
I believe you can buy these types of videos from the IEST website.
www.iest.org.    They are not cheap but they have a great selection.
Which
wyeth do you work at?

Gayle Shaw
QE Validation Microbiologist
Cryolife, Inc

Hope Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List
12/04/2003 11:03 AM
Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List