PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
JAMES DONNELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:49:53 -0600
Fellows,

I have a question which is probably elementary to many of you but any
tuition that you may care to offer would be welcomed.  It appears that the
classic rabbit-test for pyrogen has largely been supplanted by the LAL test
for the presence of bacterial endotoxin on a monograph by monograph basis.
Does anyone know of the guidance document that directs this substitution?

Best regards,

JDonnell

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/