PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Gayle Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:24:20 -0500
Dawn,
I have never heard of that either, we always had a window of 5-7 days to
cover weekends on our bioburdens.
Gayle Shaw
QE Validation Microbiologist
Cryolife, Inc

McCabe Dawn D <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List
12/15/2003 10:08 AM
Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List