PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Colette Molloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:27:09 -0000
It is common practice to allow incubation of the plates for an extra day or
two if the day the plates are due to be read falls on a weekend. Your SOP
should state 3-5 days for the initial read and 5-7 days for the final read.
Under no circumstances must you allow plates to be read before completing
incubation for the number of days stated in the SOP. Can you be sure at day
4 you have recovered all the growth you would recover at day 5?

ColetteThanks

Colette

Colette Molloy MSC, BSc (Hons), GIBiol
Manufacturing Compliance Officer
Telephone      01895 826317
Fax                 01895 825181

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may
also be legally privileged. The views and opinions expressed are those of
the sender and not necessarily those of Provensis Limited or its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, or
disclose that information, and you are not authorised to retain it in any
form nor to re-transmit it, and you should delete this email unread.