PMFLIST Archives

December 2003

From:
Gayle Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:20:29 -0500
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to clean glassware for TOC?  I am
used to just buying the glassware and I guess never asked how they cleaned
it.  Currently they depyrogenate the TOC glassware here and I was unsure
if that was good enough.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gayle Shaw
QE Validation Microbiologist
Cryolife, Inc

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail message may contain information that is
privileged and/or confidential.   If you are not the addressee or an
authorized recipient of this message, any distribution, copying,
publication, or use of this information for any purpose is prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and then delete this
message.

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/