Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:33:31 -0400
Forum Members:

Can you tell me the current regulatory requirements/expectations and
standard industry practice regarding microbial testing of excipients by
the drug product manufacturer for a non-sterile oral dosage form.  What
would the specifcations typically be?

Thanks for your help.

Lewis Michaels

Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/