From:
Carolina Temesio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:46:51 -0300
Dear Forum,
We are designing a new sterile facility, where micro lab will have a sterile
room class B/A to perform sterility test, acceded from pass box. Regarding
the rest of the laboratory where we are going to do normal micro operations
(MLT in a laminar hood, medium preparation, autoclave, etc), is it supposed
to be class C? or would it be acceptable to have class D, considering
double-pass box (B-C)to the entry sterile room?
Exactly what is concerning me is number of particulates in operation for
this area.

Your comments are highly appreciated!

Carolina
Lab. Clausen

MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com

The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication. The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the PMF, or the sponsors of the list.