From:
"Kenneth.Cairns" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 11:46:24 -0700
Hi Craig,

I was just speaking with a representative from Remel this past Monday.  He mentioned something about Remel maintaining stock cultures from clients' environmental montoring isolates and so forth.  So, you may want to get in touch with Remel and see if they may be able to satisfy your need.  The phone number I have for thier Industrial Support General Information is:

1-800-567-8378

I also know that Microbiologics, inc. has a similar such service.  The number I have for them is:

1-800-599-BUGS (2847)

Hope this helps you.

Best regards to you, and everyone,

Kenneth W. Cairns II