From:
mehul soni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 08:49:05 -0700
Hi everybody,

  Can any body suggest right method of Holding Time Validation or Referrance for that. As i am facing technical understanding problem.We have Aseptic processing line and as per protocol , sample collection for validation is done from every 2 hours interval of Mixing, Holding and Filling Vessel.Bioburden is done from respected sample.

  Kindly suggest to solve the problem that am i going right or wrong?Please suggest referrance for the same.

  Thanks and Regards,

  Mehul Soni
  Executive-QA Microbiology
  Claris Lifesciences Ltd.