From:
Stephanie Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 09:57:05 -0700
Where can I find a method to perform microbial ingress test on media filled vials. How many vials do we use? We filled approximately 300 vials with TSB just for the CCIT test. Before submitting for the tests I incubated the vials at 20 to 25 deg for 7 days followed by 30 to 35 for an additional 7 days. This is to make sure that my vials are indeed sterile before I submit them for microbial ingress test. What is the organism used? Is it P. diminuta or E.coli? And how many vials do I use?
  Thank you all for your input.

MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com