From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 12:54:20 -0400
I have been asked to post this.  After consideration, I couldn't see the
harm.

=======

IVT is currently accepting nominations for this year's MICROBIOLOGIST OF THE
YEAR 2006! The Microbiologist of the Year will be announced and honored at
the 2006 banquet and award ceremony during IVT's Microbiology Event of the
Year in Washington, D.C. June 20-23, 2006.  Candidates can be self-nominated
or peer-nominated.  You'll find the judging criteria and recipient awards
listed on the submission webpage.  Entering your nomination is quick and
easy when you log onto www.ivthome.com/nominate.

All entries must be received by June 10, 2006.

MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com