From:
namugath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 13:06:46 -0400
Dear forum members,

  I had faced small problem regarding the location of personal qualification to be done in aseptic filling area. wheather it should be done in second change room where actual gowning is done or it should be done in return change room after entry of the nonqualified person.or personel qualification should be done in change room second and send this person outside the area till results came.<br>Please advice.<

Thanks,

Gath Namdeo>

MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com