Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 10:00:13 -0500
Remember when looking at the BI CofA that each manufacturer has a
potentially different set of conditions when performing d-Values for VHP --
they aren't fully harmonized yet.  So you need to compare your D-Value label
claim to that of the manufacturer ONLY if you have matched their
sterilization conditions.  Remember to also review their survival-kill
window on their cert.