From:
"Balkovic, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:33:29 -0400
Fellow Microbiologists:

Does anyone have a procedure to neutralize 6% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
for disinfectant efficacy testing?

We are having a problem recovering one of our test bacteria in the
stasis testing in samples containing 6% H2O2.
We are having to add a significant dilution factor for this bug and it
is affecting our ability to analyze the level of killing.

Thanks in advance,
ED

Ed Balkovic, Ph.D.
Quality Control Technical Services
Genzyme Corporation

The opinions expressed above are my own and may not reflect those of my
employer.

Applied Biosystems, MicroSeq Microbial ID System - http://www.microseq.com/

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com

MODA Technology Partners - http://www.modatp.com