From:
Fausto Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:06:10 +0200
Martina

Create a deviation in your quality system and make a note about the name change, it will not change until the pharmacopoeia gets updated, so the only way forward is to make a small note on the name change and proceed as normal!

Fausto  Paula e Silva

Validation Assistant -Unit 2

South African Operations

Pharmacare Limited trading as Aspen Pharmacare

P O Box 4002

Korsten

Port Elizabeth

6014

Switchboard Tel No: +27 (0) 41 407 2111

Tel No: +27 (0) 41 407 2289

Fax: +27 (0) 41 453 4998

Cell: +27 (0) 71 140 9240

Email : [log in to unmask]   This email is solely for the named addressee.   Any unauthorised use or interception of this email, or the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this email, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the named addressee please notify us immediately by way of a reply e-mail, and also delete this email and any attached files.

Disclaimer:  You must scan this email and any attached files for viruses and/or any other defects.  Pharmacare Limited accepts no liability for any loss, damages or consequence, whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic, however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from this communication or of any attached files.