From:
Ravi Krishna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:26:19 +0530
     Dear sir/mam

                        As we all know that steam sterilizer will be validated using biological indicators during the heat penetration studies.So this process will be applicable to autoclavable media.Non autoclavable media like XLD agar/BSA agar should be sterilized using water bath.So my doubt is  when  you sterilize these non autoclavable media using waterbath how do you confirm that the media is sterile.My concern is that there should be a biological indicator/else for this concern.

                           Awaiting your response.

With regards,
Ravikrishna S.,
Zenotech laboratories,INDIA.