From:
Mohammad Yousffi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:31:45 -0400
The nitrogen we use is for blanketing the dry seals of our reactors, in order to reduce the particulate in our product. We do not test for bacterial growth only due point and non-viable particulate counts. The nitrogen is purchased from Air gas and comes along with a C of A.

Mohammed Yousffi

Applied Biosystems, MicroSeq Microbial ID System - http://www.microseq.com/

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com

MODA Technology Partners - http://www.modatp.com