From:
"Hutchings, Wendie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:29:47 -0400
Our labs are as separate as possible to (hopefully) prevent cross
contamination of people, cultures, equipment, and consumables. How do
you instill aseptic technique in a laboratory chemist? Nothing against
chemists, most microbiologists have at least some college chemistry
experience; rarely is the case reserved.

Wendie S. Hutchings
Microbiology Laboratory Analyst
Norwich Pharmaceuticals, Inc
6826 State Highway 12