From:
Cindy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:52:24 -0700
Thanks Abu,
Although this is not a 'routine' procedure I do I would still like to figure out a way to do it with less prep time as far as the cultures go. If there was a way that I could keep stock cultures rather easily and be able to count their numbers easy enough to know how much to innoculate the products with it would make it alot easier. Having to thaw out stocks, grow them, and plate them for counts each time a procedure is done adds quite a bit of time and money to the procedure.

Cindy Jones, Ph.D., formulator, biochemist
Sagescript Institute, llc