PSDGLIST Archives

December 2009

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:03:20 -0500
All,

The PSDGlist is a valuable resource, free to the user.  Where else can you
go any day of the week to ask questions of approximately 1300 of your
colleagues in Stability functions globally?

While the list is free to use, it is not free to operate and I am therefore
asking for some help.  Sponsors will receive a tag line (and URL link) on
the bottom each Email to demonstrate their support, and acknowledgement on
the PSDGList sign-on form with their logo and URL link.

Please consider this request as the PSDGList is an important asset to the
community that desires support.   I can be contacted at the Email

Scott

=========

Scott Sutton, Ph.D.

Microbiology Network, Inc.

150 Parkway

N. Chili, NY  14514

+ 585-594-8273 (office)

+1 585-298-0767 (global cell)

Skype:  scott.vw.sutton

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottvwsutton> View Scott Sutton's profile on
LinkedIn

The PSDGList (http://microbiol.org/psdglist.htm) is operated from The Microbiology Network (http://www.microbiol.org) and supported by
our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.   Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.

Bahnson Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/

Vectech Pharmaceutical Consultants, Inc - http://www.vectech.com