PSDGLIST Archives

February 2011

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:07:16 -0500
All,

I wanted to post a quick thank you to a new sponsor of the PSDGList.

Solar Light Company is recognized worldwide as a manufacturer of precision
UV light sources <http://www.solarlight.com/sources.html> , solar simulators
<http://www.solarlight.com/sources.html> , radiometers
<http://www.solarlight.com/products/pma2100.html> , sensors and detectors.
<http://www.solarlight.com/products/detectors.html>

Remember, our sponsors make this a list that is free to use.  Drop by their
web site to say thank you!

Scott

=========

Scott Sutton, Ph.D.

Microbiology Network, Inc.

 <http://www.microbiol.org/> http://www.microbiol.org

150 Parkway

N. Chili, NY  14514

+ 585-594-8273 (office)

+1 585-298-0767 (global cell)

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottvwsutton> Description: View Scott Sutton's
profile on LinkedIn

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation