PSDGLIST Archives

February 2011

PSDGLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

From:
"Silver, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:18:25 -0600
Jason,
	I am with Catalent Pharma Solutions and we will gladly provide
this service for you. We have an excellent reputation for providing
first class stability storage. You are welcome to contact me directly or
Russell Miller to gain additional information in how we can best partner
to serve your needs. I have copied him in my communication to you.
Please give us a call.

Sincerely,
David Silver
Manager, Stability Engineering