Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 10:46:42 -0000
From:
Karthi keyan <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Kara
I need the following clarifications

What is the MOC of membrane filter you are using and what is the pore size of the membrane.
please explain how will you test the sampled membrane & any reference, Pl specify.

Thanking you
G Karthi keyan

On Wed, 04 May 2011 17:41:08 +0530 Kara Crisp  wrote
>Hi Monica,

 I use a high pressure diffuser made by Hach. This has hoses and clamps attached to both ends. This is then connected to an autoclavable filter holder with a filter placed inside prior to sterilization. The other end of this is attached to a flow meter to ensure the correct volume of air is being sampled. Let me know if you need more info.

Hope this helps!

Kara