Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 19:28:05 +0530
From:
Madupa papaiah <[log in to unmask]>
Is there someone who has experienced the difference in the microbial data
from the samples collected from different flush times? More specifically,
when the flush times narrower i.e, say 1 minute, 2 minute. To be specific
would like to understand if the difference in the data is evident
overriding limitations of the test procedure?