Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 09:08:49 -0700
Sender:
From:
ADRIAN AMODIA ALMEIDA <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Forum
Could anyone help me with the interpretention of the folowing limits:

When an acceptance criterion for microbiological quality is prescribed, it is
interpreted as follows:

— 10^1 cfu: maximum acceptable count = 20;
— 10^2 cfu: maximum acceptable count = 200;
— 10^3 cfu: maximum acceptable count = 2000;
and so forth.

Is this applied to the final count for sterility test?
how about the dilution, if I have  a 1/10 dilution and the limit is 100
cfu/g then I can only have 10 colonies on my plate.

thanks.