From:
Jaymit Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 12:56:04 +0530
Dear

Pre Incubation of media is 48 hrs at 30C -35C.

You can add 1% glycerol in EM media to avoid drying of media. Before that
you have to validate it.

For Environment monitoring of clean room used soyabean Caseine Digest Agar
media and D/E neutralizing agar media used for surface monitoring

Regards,

Jaymit Patel