From:
alessandra garces <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 17:07:54 -0430
Dear Forum:

I need your help on the Measurement of the concentration of bacterial
suspensions by turbidimetry assay.I want to do a job of equivalence of the
technique by turbidimetry and viable count, but I need information on recent
articles, I am not going  to work with McFarlan scala, I am goint to work
Spectronic 20, I will do estimations by turbidimetry and the same bacterial
suspension by viable count......

Please if anyone have information, recent articules or any information about
this topic, please I would greatly appreciate it, that statistical
techniques applied to the results..please where I can find it. I am in
Venezuela and it is hard for me to pay in dollars for some papers......

waiting for their responses and comments

Alessandra GarcÚs