From:
"Balkovic, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 09:05:15 -0400
We are working with Bacillus sphaericus and trying to make a spore
suspension.  We are having issues getting it to sporulate.  We have
tried sporulation agar and even placing the plates after growth in the
refrigerator for a week.

Anybody have experience with this bug and any suggestions you might have
for us.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Balkovic, Ph.D.
Quality Control Technical Services
Genzyme Corporation

The opinions expressed above are my own and may not reflect those of my
employer.