From:
Jodi Beaudry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 07:39:19 -0500
I would highly recommend using USP membrane filtration method if the drug is soluble in water/buffer. This method allows you to examine more of the product and any organisms are trapped on the filter and can grow outside the presence of the antibiotic.

Good luck

Jodi A. Beaudry
Microbiologist
Bimeda Inc.